Siguenos en Facebook

Musik Inn*** Tu Fuente!

sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

Ke$ha Vs. Britney


Ke$ha Vs. Britney!

Ke$ha, who sang with Britney Spears on "Leather And Lace," is calling out the pop princess for lip-syncing. "I don't think that's fair at all for people who are going to see the show. I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing. If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance. If you are going to do a combination of the two, you should make it very clear when you are singing and very clear when you are dancing.
I would never do that to my fans," Ke$ha told Scotland's Daily Record on Wednesday when asked about Brit's alleged concert lip-syncing. "I have been up at three in the morning for a television show with jet lag but I refuse to mime. It's treating people as if they are too stupid to realize you are not actually singing. Sometimes it is hard to sing and dance at the same time but I would rather be off and be real and genuine about it to my fans... when I am singing I may sound sh*t sometimes, but at least you'll know I'm singing."

By Jesse Spero
En una entrevista (la ahora nueva sensación del Pop) Ke$ha ha remetido contra la que se dice "Princesa del Pop"; En dicha entrevista la interprete de Tik Tok dice, que el Show de Britney Spears es una porquería, ya que usa playback(que no es nada nuevo en Britney), Ke$ha afirma tambien que es mejor ser tu, si es imposible cantar y bailar al mismo tiempo pero pues la gente se merece un show de calidad, según las palabras de Ke$ha. notese que Ke$ha colaboró con Britney Spears en su Album Circus, en la canción Lace and Leather.

0 comentarios: